Monday, February 06, 2006

Okay, Maybe "Extry" Was A Little Presumptuous...

The article wasn't in the Saginaw News when I'd previously said it would be. In fact, it hasn't been in yet. But it will run at some point, so best I can do at this point is encourage you to keep looking. I surmise it'll be in there sometime this week, especially now that Superbowl is over and there's room for more articles about me drawing comics.

Secondly, I'm here to advertise my services in drawing caricatures to anyone interested. If you're in the Michigan area and would like the best damn caricaturist between Saginaw and the U.P. for your party, then I'm your man. My rates for events are $100 per hour, plus travel expenses (i.e. tank of gas and motel if it's a late event).

If you're interested in a caricature of someone specific for any kind of event or occassion, I'm also available. All I need is a photo (or photos) of my subject(s), some specifics as to what you'd like to see, and of course, payment. You can e-mail me the photo or snail mail it, whichever you prefer. The cost is negotiable and varies from project to project, but shipping and handling will be included in the final price.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at: jay@jayfosgitt.com. I'd love to add a portrait for you to my portfolio, and to add my artwork to a special event in your life!

No comments: