Sunday, February 12, 2006

Okay, I'm Done...

The Saginaw News still hasn't run the article.

Because this is more a news blog than a personal diary rant, I'm going to strain to be diplomatic in my expression of feelings here.

Suffice to say, I'm through dropping fistfulls of change on a newspaper from a town that I don't even live in anymore in order to find a story about me that's not even there.

If anyone out there stumbles across this "alleged" story about me (which could run anywhere from tomorrow 'til a year from, depending on how many more harrowing tales the news is obliged to print about aerobic workouts for old people and their pets, effectively pushing any story about me back indefinitely), please let me know.

Better yet, give me a free copy if you have extras. I think the news has bilked me out of enough cash for one lifetime.

No comments: