Sunday, February 19, 2006

And Finishing Dead Last, The Saginaw News...

Finally, weeks after the interview took place, the powers-that-be at the Saginaw News had a slow enough news day to fit in the story about me and my contribution to the Yenny comic book. Here's a link to the online story:

http://www.mlive.com/news/sanews/index.ssf?/base/news-18/1140348208311450.xml&coll=9

I would like to give my utmost appreciation to my friend Jessica Soule who wrote the story and who bears absolutely no responsibility for how long it actually took to print. I think it's a great article and I truly appreciate the coverage. Better late than never, as the saying goes.

5 comments:

Phymns said...

Nice.

What is late? As far as I know, that YENNY issue hasn't been printed/distributed yet. So, its right on time!

T

Anonymous said...

Sweet! First Michigan, then the U.S., then the World, Muhuhahaha. Good job, Jay!

Jeremy

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Hope it's in English. ;) Congratulations! Real nice article in the Saginaw News!

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO JAY - CONGRATS!! Finally, some much deserved recognition from the Saginasty News ;)

Ali

Anonymous said...

Neato! Link to it on myspace, too. :-D