Tuesday, April 04, 2006

King Tut's Tomb or Al Capone's Vault...?

Essentially what the subject heading means is: will tomorrow, April 5th 2006, finally see the grand unveiling of Yenny #4 featuring my story and artwork and be the biggest unveiling since King Tut's tomb, or will it fail to be released on schedule yet once again and become the next biggest let down since Al Capone's Vault? Alias Comics website seems certain that Yenny will be reaching stores tomorrow. That's the best assurance I have on the subject. So what I suggest is check it out for yourselves. Call around. See if it's in. As for me, Coy's comics says they'll call me when my stash arrives. I've got ten issues set aside for myself, my pal Premo has one set aside, and there will be five issues set out on the shelves by Coy's management, all of which I will have personally signed. So if you want to get one of those issues, better perk up your ears and make headway to Coy's before all five are goner than gone.

On another note, if all goes according to plan (and as you can see with Yenny #4, it rarely does), this blog will have a new look sometime within the next week. Web(and funk)master Foco will be updating the format of this sweet baby, allowing me to post artwork and images. So if any of you out there happen to know Jeremy (and I know at least one of you does), make sure to give him a call and tell him to get on that, would ya? Thanks!

No comments: