Sunday, April 30, 2006

Holy Crap, I'm Published Again!!


April's been a good month for me. I've had a couple profitable caricaturing gigs, and as of tomorrow, I'll be published for the second time this month. On May 1st (okay, so I'm a day off regarding this "April is so great" tirade. So sue me.), those in the mid Michigan area will be able to see the fruits of my most recent published labor in the pages of Interlude Magazine, a publication about the tri-cities (Saginaw, Bay City and Midland, respectively). I drew several cartoons illustrating a multi-page article about things to do in the tri-cities. Anyone interested in getting their hands on a copy of Interlude can find the magazine in Kroger grocery stores and most area bookstores and restaurants. As for me, I'm going to try to get my hands on some directly from the publisher. So check it out when you get a chance!

Also, for those who are wondering, while getting published in Interlude is very cool, it's not the BIG news that I eluded to in my last post. That bomb has yet to drop, but I surmise that I'll know one way or another sometime this week. So stay posted here until I give the word, eh?

And in keeping with the last handful of postings, here's a cartoon to share with you kids. It's a caricature I drew of actress Keira Knightley. I had it posted on this blog last week, but a glitch caused it (and the post it was attached to) to get deleted. At any rate, it's back, and I hope you enjoy it.

No comments: