Tuesday, April 05, 2011

AND NOW, A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR...

If ever you were planning to watch an episode of my Live Sketch Show, this is the week to do it! Not everyone is knowledgeable of 70's cartoon characters. Not everyone is knowledgeable of Star Wars. Not everyone is knowledgeable of horror movies. But everyone is knowledgeable of CARTOON COMMERCIAL MASCOTS! Classic characters from commercials for cereal, fast food, canned vegetables, pizza, candy--any product designed to sap a parent's wallet and a kid's fillings is fair game to be drawn!

Once again, I'll be returning to taking suggestions live on the air--no advance suggestions required! I'll do my best to draw your ideas as accurately as I remember them, and will more likely create a Jay-filtered version of the commercial icons you recall from your youth! 

Want to participate, or just chat during the show? Contact me during the show via Ustream's chat window! You need to log in to Ustream to use the window, but registering is easy. It only takes a username and an email address. Once you've entered that info, you can chat with me and suggest stuff for me to draw. Just like last week, I'll have loads of useless trivia and my own brand of quirky humor to inject (or infect) into each sketch I create!

So catch Jay P. Fosgitt's Live Sketch Show this (and every) Wednesday at 8 pm eastern time at THIS LINK. Hope to see you there!

--Jay

No comments: