Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sooooo much drawing...



I'm neck deep in work, as usual. I've got three caricaturing gigs in the coming week, deadlines looming for three different comic books and a magazine, a unopened box of blank sketch cards that I haven't even begun working on yet, and a stack of commissions to do, some with less than a week away deadlines. So life is good.

I'll be working on some of these commissions on my Live Sketch Show tonight at 7 pm eastern time if anyone wants to tune in. Just click on the link. And if you'd like to chat with me during my show, you can reach me via Ustream's chat window. You need to log in to Ustream to use the window, but registering is easy. It only takes a username and an email address. Once you've entered that info, you can chat with me while I draw. I hope to see some of you online!

And here's another reminder to keep following my Dead Duck comic online. Like I told a fan yesterday, there's a finite amount of these stories to post, and once they've run their course, I can't say when I'll be doing them again. So please, enjoy these while you have 'em around, folks.

Lastly, I've been given the okay to post some more of my sketch cards from Rittenhouse's MARVEL: BRONZE AGE series. These aren't all of them that I drew, but along with the Spider-Ham cards I showed you last week, I consider these the best of the bunch.

That does it for this installment. Have a great rest of your week, and catch me here next Wednesday!

--Jay

No comments: