Sunday, March 13, 2011

JAY FOSGITT BLOWS INTO THE WINDY CITY!

I'll be at the C2E2 convention in Chicago this Friday through Sunday, March 18th through the 20th. You can follow THIS LINK for the event's hours, location, and any other info you'd need to attend. I cannot recommend this con highly enough--I attended last year and had an absolute blast! It's right on Lake Michigan, and is loaded with great comic and entertainment professionals, like Adam Hughes (the god of all cover artists, known primarily for his work for DC Comics) and Chris Hemsworth (star of this summer's upcoming Thor movie)! Even comedian Patton Oswalt will be there doing some stand up! How cool is that?!

My table number is N9, and I've included a floor map of artist alley below to help you find me:
I'll be easy to spot with my ol' reliable Dead Duck and Zombie Chick banner behind me. I'll be selling:
*Copies of Dead Duck
*Copies of my new sketchbook
*Prints
*Return cards from various sketch card sets I've worked on
*Original comic pages
*I'll also be taking commissions all during the con in two different sizes--4X6 and 9X12.

One of the newer items I'm offering at this con are sketch covers. Marvel printed a series of comics with blank covers for artists to draw on at events such as this. So I've done up a few just for C2E2! Here's a couple of my most recent ones…



As it turns out, I'm actually leaving for the con on Wednesday, meaning I'm going to have to postpone my Live Sketch show on Ustream this week. But the show will be back at its regular schedule on Wednesday, March 23rd, 8 pm eastern time! I'm hoping to come up with a great theme while I'm away in Chicago!

So I hope to see some of you at my table at C2E2 this weekend! And just as much, I hope to see you online when I resume broadcast of my Live Sketch show on March 23rd!

Much hugs, people!

--Jay 




No comments: