Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Good things come in threes



I have three cool updates to share with you this week. First, my website has gotten a facelift, courtesy of my pal, fellow artist and digital plastic surgeon, Nate Pride. Nate designed my website over a year ago, and now that "Bodie Troll" has taken prominence in my work, I wanted my website to be more "Bodie-centric". Along with my newly revamped blog, the "Bodification" of my web presence is now complete! Please take some time to view my updated website here, and be sure to check out the updates done to the site's gallery, projects, and about sections. And be sure to visit Nate Pride's website to see some amazing and beautiful artwork. Nate will be appearing at the Detroit Fanfare Comic Con (as will I) on Oct. 26-28th, and he'll have a new print of his work to sell, which you can preview here.

The second update was mentioned here last week, but it bears repeating. I'm returning to my online Live Sketch Show tonight, which you can visit here. I'll be broadcasting from 8 to 9 pm eastern time, and I'll either be working on a new "Bodie Troll" page or my latest installment of "Necronomicomics". here's how to contact me during the show via Ustream's chat window. You need to log in to Ustream to use the window, but registering is easy. It only takes a username and an email address. Once you've entered that info, you can chat with me while I draw. I hope to see some of you online!

Lastly, I hope you're continuing to follow my Dead Duck web comic. The current storyline is "The Dogma of Dead Duck", which is easily the darkest and most dramatic story I've told with that character. Check it out for a whole new perspective on the world of Dead Duck!

Thanks for listening!

--Jay  

No comments: