Thursday, February 03, 2011

LAST NIGHT'S LIVE SKETCH, AND NEXT WEEK'S TOO!

Man, broadcasting on Ustream just gets better and better each week! Last night marked my third show, and it was such a blast drawing Popeye sketches for the people tuning in, of which there were many! Just scroll down to see all the drawings I did based off people's suggestions...

Poopdeck Pappy versus The Seahag, and Olive Oyl rollerskating...
Popeye eating carrots and finding they don't have the same effect as spinach, and Popeye's arm turning into a locomotive and plowing into Bluto's face...
Wimpy versus ME in a hamburger eating contest (I'd totally win), and Alice the Goon and Swee'pea...
And last but not least, Popeye's magical pal, Eugene the Jeep!

Next week, I'm returning to the theme of Jim Henson creations. The last time I broached this topic, I barely scratched the surface of what could be drawn. Next week I plan a full on puppet explosion on my show, so I hope you can make it! I'll post another update at the beginning of next week to remind you all to tune in! Talk to you then!

--Jay

1 comment:

E. Dewey said...

The Jeep! I got a story for ya sometime about that name