Monday, January 24, 2011

MY 2ND LIVE SKETCH SHOW IS BROADCASTING THIS WEDNESDAY!

My live sketch show on Ustream last Wednesday night was a big success, and I want to keep up the momentum this week! So once again, from 8 pm to 9 pm Eastern time this Wednesday night, I'll be broadcasting from this link.

This week's theme will be 60's and 70's cartoon characters! Just as a frame of reference, that includes almost any Hanna Barbera character (Tom and Jerry are out because they were created in the early 40's), as well as shows like Rocky and Bullwinkle, Archie, Pink Panther and countless others! Use your imagination, and don't be afraid to ask me if a certain character qualifies! I'm pretty open, and even if I'm unfamiliar with the character (hey, it can happen), I'll do my best to accommodate!

As before, you're invited to contact me during the show via Ustream's chat window. You need to log in to Ustream to use the window, but registering is easy. It only takes a username and an email address. Once you've entered that info, you can chat with me and suggest stuff for me to draw. Just like last week, I'll have loads of useless trivia and my own brand of quirky humor to inject (or infect) into each sketch I create!

Then sometime on Thursday, check back here, where I'll post all the sketches I drew from the show!

I look forward to hearing what people come up with during the course of my show! So be there this Wednesday from 8-9 pm Eastern time and let's see what gets drawn!

--Jay

No comments: