Saturday, July 19, 2008

THE LAST MIDLAND STUDIO DEAD DUCK STORY....

I've got something very special here. This is the last complete Dead Duck story that I'll ever create in my old studio before our move to Ann Arbor. I wrote it in my studio, I drew it in my studio, and I colored it in my studio. This is the story I've been talking about that taps into my childhood love of old 60's cartoons. It turned out to be better than I ever could have possibly imagined, and I'm thrilled that my last story created in my beloved studio could be THIS story (NOTE: This is only my last story created in this studio. I've got forty-plus pages of material yet to create for the book). And because I love you guys, I'm saying to hell with "sneak peeks" and I'm showing you the story in it's entirety right here and now. You can just scroll down to view it right here, and click on the individual pages to make them larger. Enjoy, and please let me know what you think.



3 comments:

Doc Shaner said...

Great work buddy, nice designs. And may I say the colors on that third page, especially the top panel, turned out great.

Carla said...

That is AWESOME. So much of the Jay humor that I love!

:)

Can't wait til we're practically neighbors!

Anonymous said...

OMG Jay!!!
I love it, thanks for sharing it with us!! Now I really can't wait to see the rest. Counting down until November 2009!!...