Thursday, March 02, 2006

What's That? Yenny # 4 Finally Has A Release date?! Shut Yo' Mouth!!

True dat, kids. Here it is, straight from the horse's mouth (the horse in this case being Alias Comics and the mouth in question being their official website).

(As posted in the Alias Enterprises forum on Feb. 16th, 2006):
The following books are scheduled to reach shops on March 22, 2006 from Alias Comics

Yenny #3
Yenny #4
Victorias Secret Service #1
Twin Blades #1
Hyperactives #1
Hammer Kid #0
Atomik Mike #1
Tempest
SixGun Samurai #4
Lullaby: Once Upon a time
The Legend of Isis #8

So there you have it. Yenny #4 which features a two page story that I wrote and illustrated will be available for purchase on Wednesday, March 22nd.

If you're from the mid-Michigan area, the only comic shop I've found that carries any Alias books (and to my knowledge, only one, and not even a Yenny book)is Collector's Corner in Midland, but seeing as how Alias is releasing eleven books in one week, I'm gonna assume Yenny #4 will find it's way to the Corner's shelves. Here's their contact info:

Collector's Corner
4011 Jefferson Ave, Midland, MI
(989) 839-2060

I've also found a shop in Kalamazoo, MI that carries Alias books and ALWAYS has some Yenny issues on hand. It's called The Game Shop, and you can reach them at this contact info:

Game Shop
3307 S Westnedge Ave
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
(269) 344-1818

I encourage you to call either of these shops NOW to reserve a copy of Yenny #4. This issue is a pretty monumental stepping stone in my career, and I know I'll be looking to score a copy or two!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is great! I can't believe that it is already going to be out. I know it's been over used, but it still fits- Jay, you da man! I am trying to get my local comic shop to get Yenny in. So far I got "well I will order a couple copies for you." So I know that I will have as many as the ol' wallet can spare. You're my hero.